If you’re thinking about creating a recruitment video or an HR video for your company, then you have come to the right video production company. Backed by our 20 years of experience in producing recruitment and HR videos for Australian and global organisations, your video project will in be safe hands with us. We understand that finding and keeping the best talent is undoubtedly an important part of any human resources department. This means that we know how to help you create video content that will help your employer brand to stand out in the eyes of the candidate.
Meet Ryan – Accenture Graduate Recruitment Video
Meet Nathalie – Accenture Graduate Recruitment Video
White & Case Recruitment Video
Toptal Recruitment Video
‘A day in the life’ at Gilbert + Tobin Lawyers
Whitehaven Coal Recruitment Video
Parkes Shire Council Recruitment Video
Harbord Diggers Recruitment Video
AJ and his team are absolute professionals. They patiently and painstakingly walk you through every edit and amendment you want to make and always deliver high quality content. Not afraid of hard work, the team were up at all hours and in remote locations to capture our vision. A repeat client – I wouldn’t work with anyone else. Thanks Rocket Productions!
Kat Fry | Davidson Recruiting
If you’re looking for a truly creative and professional video solution, you must work with Rocket Productions. We’ve teamed with them on a number of videos over the last few years and have always been delighted with the outcome. Ajit really knows his stuff and brings great ideas to the table. Supported by his team, the results are always fantastic.
Kersten Norlin, Head of Marketing and BD, Gilbert + Tobin
Ajit has delivered a quality product, and has a range of package options to meet a variety of project budgets. His guidance, advice, and support have exceeded expectations, and he is the consummate professional. Enjoyable to work and collaborate with, I would highly recommend Rocket Productions, who are now my go to in this area.
Mandy Nair, Munich Re
With your video you can easily communicate what your organization believes in, its values, purpose and mission and as such inspire the viewer. Your vision attracts talent who want to feel that they will be a part of something impressive and the video should portray that.
- Testimonials from staff working at your company are compelling. These are real people, who work for you and endorse you on camera. Testimonials can take all sorts of styles and you can set the tone. Cover all the top reasons why it’s great to work for you company.
- Further career progression within the organization is big on the minds of candidates and videos display the opportunities that lie ahead. There’s something a lot more credible about seeing that progression in action in a video, especially when your competitors are saying the same thing. For example, you could showcase a current employee’s career path and indeed, inspire your viewers.
- Showing the working environment at your company, this will help differentiate your employer brand from that of your competitors’.
- Showcase your facilities, location and the atmosphere at your company. All the good stuff.
In an engaging video, you will then:
1. Create a very strong impression
2. Answer important questions
3. Set the tone to attract the right kind of person.
A good distribution strategy will help your video reach your target market. For starters, you can post the videos on your recruitment page on your website, embed the video in your SEEK job ads, share the video via social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter, embed it your app and further, reap the rewards of a targeted online promotional campaign. There’s plenty of traditional uses that are still popular such as playing the video at career fairs and of course, there’s TV advertising.
If you would like a premium TV commercial, corporate video, online video, event video or videographer, we’re the experienced Sydney video production company you can rely on to deliver stunning work with high-production value. At Rocket Productions, we pride ourselves on providing only the best professional video production services – from script to screen including promotional videos, explainer and social media video content. So, let’s start the cameras rolling. To find out more about all of the video production services we offer such as script writing, motion graphics & animation, videography, video editing, click here.